Steamboat’s newest luxury ski in, ski out developments are open for owners and guests coming to stay in their new residences. Here is the latest information as of February 1, 2010 for the number of closings and average sales price at One Steamboat Place, Edgemont, and Trailhead Lodge.
I toured OSP recently and can say there really isn’t anything like it in Steamboat. These whole and fractional ownership condos are decorated in a contemporary mountain style. If you are looking for one of the most luxurious, full service private resorts in Steamboat, you need to see One Steamboat. The on-site spa, fitness area, market, restaurant, pool, reciprocity with other resorts make OSP the place for second home owners looking for an active, social environment where you’ll find everything you need on site.
- At One Steamboat Place, 57 fractionals have sold for an average price of $459,561
- Also, 8 whole ownership residences have sold at One Steamboat for an average price of $3,375,000
- Click to see whole ownership and fractional ownership residences for sale at One Steamboat Place.
Edgemont is all about understated luxury and the most incredible views on the mountain. These ski-in, ski-out residences are perfect for buyers who want an upscale, quiet respite after a day on the slopes. All the residences have incredible views as does the pool, where you can soak or swim and enjoy down valley vistas.
- At Edgemont, 13 condos have closed as of 2/1/2010 for an average price of $2,329,398.
- Click to see all the luxury Edgemont residences currently for sale.
The gondola is up and running at Wildhorse Meadows where you’ll ride from Trailhead Lodge to One Steamboat Place in about three minutes.
- At Trailhead Lodge, 26 condos have closed for an average price of $851,148.08
- Click to see the condos currently for sale at Trailhead Lodge.