I love Marabou. I had the pleasure of taking a trail ride through the Marabou luxury ranch in Steamboat Springs recently, and have to say it is coming along quite nicely. Homes are being built, the infrastructure and amenities are complete, and life is good in the exclusive enclave.
There are 62 homesteads in Marabou Ranch. 40 have been sold.
Here are the top five reasons to own a home site at Marabou–even if you never get around to building your dream home.
1. There are six Owners’ Cabins where you can stay several weeks a year and enjoy all the trail rides, fly-fishing, mountain biking, and pampering you can fit into a day.
2. Owners and their guests can enjoy all the fun Marabou offers while their home is built, or owners and guests can enjoy all the fun Marabou offers and build their house…someday.
3. Marabou has the friendliest, most accomplished Master Guides to help you have more fun. They have Olympian and World Champion athletes on staff.
4. Marabou is financially sound (I’m taking their word for it; I haven’t seen the financials)
5. They offer financing for new owners, which is great in this age of tight credit.
See all available Marabou Ranch properties for sale here, then scroll down to see photos.