Marabou Ranch in Steamboat Springs may be one of the most unique properties in Steamboat for luxury real estate buyers looking for the “total package.” Whatever your interests–horseback riding, fly fishing, skiing, lounging by the pool, booking spa treatments, mountain biking, whatever–Marabou Ranch has someone on staff to make it happen.
Marabou has 18 developer-owned homesites remaining of the original 62, although there are also resales available. See all the available Marabou Ranch homesites for sale.
One of the best things about purchasing a homesite at Marabou in Steamboat is the use of the owners cabins. There are 6 “cabins” where owners can stay several weeks a year enjoying all the fun Marabou offers until you choose to build.
In the past 2 1/2 years, there have been five homesite sales at Marabou. Like the rest of the country, Marabou has not been immune to foreclosures and most of these sales have been bank-owned. If you would like to know more about buying at Marabou, please call us at 970-819-6372.
As of this week, this is the current activity reported by the developer reps:
- Marabou Ranch has only 18 developer homesteads still available
- 3 homes are complete
- 1 home is currently under construction
- 1 home is slated to begin construction this summer
- 2 homesteads are slated to close in July
- Elk River Partners financial strength remains strong as does their commitment to Marabou and the Steamboat community.