May 23, 2013 update:
The re-launch of Barn Village was a big success with plenty of buyers responding to the new low prices. Here are details:
- Seller initially announced that they will only take between 5-10 offers at the initial lowest offered pricing
- They received a total of 16 offers
- 7 were automatically accepted with 5 being above asking and 2 right at asking price
- The cash contracts were set at 30 day closing and the financing contingency ones at 45 days
- They will release the lots at a later point once they’ve established a bottom for the market there
- Pricing on lots # 18-23 will be raised $10,000
- Pricing on all other lots will be raised $20,000
- They are saying that they will reject offers below asking price
- Their preference is to sell some of the duplex lots or the ones in the back cul-de-sac
Barn Village lots in Steamboat Springs are back on the market at great prices for buyers who haven’t found what they are looking for and would like to build a new home. The smaller lots are priced from $149,900 and duplex lots start at $345,995. Back in 2007 when Barn Village originally came on the market, prices started at $522,000 and went up past $1,000,000 for prime lots. There are 54 lots in Barn Village, and 47 are for sale from this particular seller. There are two other lots available (one is bank-owned).
We do not represent the seller for any of the Barn Village lots currently for sale, and instead focus on giving buyers full service. If you would like more information on buying property at Barn Village, please call us at 970-819-6372.