The Sanctuary in Steamboat Springs is one of Steamboat’s most popular luxury neighborhoods. The Sanctuary has a great location between downtown Steamboat and the Steamboat ski area and borders national forest and the Rollingstone Ranch Golf Club. You can golf, hike, and cross country ski right out your door yet be minutes from shopping, skiing and restaurants.
The Sanctuary in Steamboat is a great place to live if:
- You want a luxury home on a golf course. Many homes in the Sanctuary overlook the greens or fairways of the Rollingstone Ranch golf course.
- You want to cross country ski out your door. The Rolling Stone Ranch fairways are used by the Steamboat Ski Touring Center in the winter. The groomed cross country course at the Ski Touring Center goes through beautiful surroundings without too many hills.
- You want a home where you can hear the rushing sounds of Fish Creek while you sit on your deck.
- You want hiking trails where you can walk out your door and be surrounded by pines and aspens in the Routt National Forest.
- You want to be minutes to the ski slopes and minutes to town.
- You want a luxurious mountain home with high-end finishes between 3500-7000 sq ft.
For a confidential inquiry about Steamboat luxury homes, including the Sanctuary, please contact us.