When you buy a second home at One Steamboat Place, you aren’t just purchasing a residence. You’re gaining entry into a lifestyle that will take you all over the world with reciprocal rights to Timbers Resorts other 5 star properties.
One Steamboat Place is the large development located at the base of the Steamboat ski mountain next to the gondola. They offer whole ownership and fractional ownership luxury residences with 3 or 4 bedrooms from 3,500-4,700 sq ft.
- 1/8th fractionals with a Catamount membership (less without the Catamount membership)
- 1/12th fractionals for people who only have time to visit Steamboat a week in the summer and a week in the winter (or any other time space is available)
OSP Whole ownership residences range in size from 2,500-4,700 sq. ft. .
When you buy at One Steamboat Place, you get:
- A ski-in, ski-out location at the base of the Steamboat ski area
- a market with groceries and wine and ready-to-cook meals from Truffle Pig restaurant
- Ski valet and concierge
- Full service spa
- On-site fine dining at the Truffle Pig restaurant
- On-demand shuttle service
- Fitness center, pool and hot tubs
- Catamount Ranch and Club membership for golf on the Tom Weiskopf championship golf course and waterskiing, fishing, and cross country skiing at Catamount Lake
- Reciprocal rights at the other Timbers Resort Properties including Vail, Virgin Islands, Tuscany, Scottsdale, Napa Valley, Snowmass, Southern California, Vail and others.
Please contact us for pricing and availability at One Steamboat Place.